CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Transition and PiggyTails

Transition......

There are a handful of people (outside of family) that we meet through life that we wish we could just preserve and have around forever. People that we respect greatly, look up to, and sometimes just don't know how to tell them or express how much they mean to you.

A family left today. Yes that sounds vague, and if anyone knows about all the transition that is in our life right now that may not even seem unusual. We are currently in PA working through a few details for our business and were blessed to be able to be here to say goodbye to some amazing people. They lived in Brazil for many years, ran the office here in PA for 17 years and now are moving to Oregon! They really have been a backbone of this organization and have mentored/impacted many many people along the way. They have done an amazing job, and continue to serve in many ways. Thank you Larry and Vicki for your hard work through the years. Thank you for living your lives as an example to us who are at the beginning of our adult life. (Can I still say that even though I will be turning 30 in less than a year?) You are not only an encouragement to us, but an example we look up to.

...

...

...

How could I post without a picture.....

Here are two pictures of Annaka's Prli.tee.s as she pronounces them. (Like Pretties but with an added L in the middle there) She wants to wear them all the time! So fun now that she FINALLY has enough hair to put up!





P.P.S. As I was typing this I eye-witnessed Annaka sleepwalking! I had to stop myself as I began to laugh out loud! She kind of rolled to the top corner of the twin mattress, stood up to her feet, and walked in circles around the room. I walked over, picked her up and she plopped her head down on my shoulder. As soon as I put her back down in her bed she rolled over and was asleep.
:) Should have thought quick and taken a photo!

1 comments:

beth k. said...

yep. Still love to catch up with you guys through your blog. I know you must be close to leaving . . .wish we could see you before you go. . .any chance??

Praying for you! loved Annaka's tutu pictures!