The bread turned out great! I cut some too thin and it crumbled a little. Tasted great though. Will definitely make this recipe again!
I love shopping here. The fruit and veggies are so fresh and wonderful! Look at all I got today for under $5! Just over six lbs of potatos, just over four lbs of carrots and bananas, over two lbs of tomatoes. More and more and more. Annaka tried helping to carry it but would only make it a few feet and tell me it is heavy and give it back:) What help she is at the market!
And I thought I would miss the couponing fun from the states. Well, maybe I do a little, but haggling to get a deal in a market can be pretty fun rewarding as well. Clint tends to do better at this than I do, but today I felt was a success:)
Which brings me to my favorite part of our kitchen....our spice rack/shelf. Fruit/Veggies/Rice, Dahl, Nuts, Mmmmmm. Besides their yummy-ness I love the color it adds to our kitchen:)
Friday, November 12, 2010
Bread,Fruit,Spices
Posted by c&v at Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment