CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photo Ramblings....

A big fat prize to whoever can tell me what this is a photo of.
Bueller.....Bueller....Anyone....



It is the base of our bathroom window.

Ok, you can scroll back up and look again. See it now? Talk about insulation huh. I can almost fit a shoe out the crack between the window and the window sill. Well, maybe not a shoe but definitely something. It was a problem when an army of hundreds of aunts would come invading inside and would make their way to my kitchen.....and now is an agent of letting HOT air inside! Yes, it is supposed to be 40 degrees on Sunday. Celsius that is. (110 F) We are only at the begining though. I wont even bring up what it will be in May.



There is the top of it.



On a cuter note...


Here is our little Picasso eating. Ha! Whats new! She LOVES to eat.....somedays. On those days her repeated phrase is "I wanna snack" or "I want Bob" (she calls ALL fruitsnacks 'bob' because grandma got her some veggie tales fruit snacks over a year ago) Other days it is applesauce smapplesauce nothing is going down the hatch without a fight. Usually on these days I can make some Dal and that is about all I can get down her. That or if she happens to find a fruit snack packet in my purse when I am not looking. Mealtimes are NOT fun on those days. She fights as we require her to eat a bare minimum. (Yep we are mean)

Oh well, it all evens out huh? And vitamins help on the tough days.

(p.s. She typically LOVES applesauce)

0 comments: