CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Animal

Annaka came home from school painted like a mouse:)


so I thought....

Then she began roaring...

She was a lion. 

2 comments:

tomboymom said...

this is hilarious, glad she cleared that up for you :)

Sarah said...

Your message on my blog just tickled me -- thanks for taking the time to write!

We started our Advent countdown with the boxes this year -- each night I just get choked up as we read the verses. I've actually taken it farther this year… I sculpted little clay shapes for each of the ornaments and a little clay nativity to go in the final boxes. They're crudely made, as I'm definitely no artist! We've also added a new book each night. I try to kind of stick with the theme, but that's proven to be challenging for some of them. I'll keep hunting for "perfect' books though. My kids are now 7 and 5. When my daughter was 5 -- the first year of doing the boxes -- she asked Jesus into her heart. That memory alone makes these boxes so meaningful to me. It's my favorite part of the day during my favorite part of the year. As they get older, the conversations deepen, and it just means so much to me. I'm so glad you found it and can also enjoy it. I hope it's as meaningful for your family!

Sarah