CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Whoa! Here we go!

I know I just posted last night, but another first just happened! Tonight I was sitting on the couch leaning forward to use the computer on the coffee table. I felt a definite kick or jab. A few weeks ago I began feeling specific flutters...knowing it was the baby. This time it was different. As I felt my little baby bump I pressed in the same area the kick came from....and the child kicked again! I called Clint over....and he did the same thing. Each time one of us would press on our baby bump, the baby would kick back! How cool!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool bout the kickin'!! Post little and often - keeps us coming back :-) Get Clint to post - his journey seems to have screeched to a halt. Not only was it for him but I "resembled" lots of what he wrote. Keep it up :-).

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

You're so cute:)

natalie said...

that is AWESOME!!! man, i wish i could've been there!!

Jay and Jackie Parks said...

YEAH! Isn't it just the coolest feeling in the world?!?! I am so excited for you and Clint, and I'm glad you are feeling better!! Hope to see you soon!
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Too cute! You look beautiful in the pic below :)