Our time with the ultrasound technician last week got me thinking. She was very patient and caring with us, showing us everything she could possibly find. She took the time to show us the kidneys, the diaphragm, brain, and every thing you could possibly imagine about our little girls heart. She pointed out the four chambers, arteries or direction or something I don't really remember. One thing she pointed out several times was the a picture that showed the 'outflow of the heat'. She told us it was a great picture showing that our little girl has a strong, great, outflow of the heart. She went on to explain how this is when the blood goes from the heart to the lungs and will be essential to our little girls livelihood.
As I was driving into work today, I was praying for our little girl. Praying that the Lord would not only protect her and keep her strong as she is developing and preparing for this world. But that He would be molding and developing her heart and personality to glorify Him. Then I began connecting the two thoughts. I pray our little girl will come to know the Joy of the Lord early in life and that the 'outflow of her heart' will be pure Joy. Joy that shows the Lord to everyone she meets. That she will truly glorify Him.
I am very thankful for ultrasounds:) This week has been a great week of bonding with our baby now that know she is a little girl and can start talking about details and such. I think that we even came close to picking out her name.....but that will have to come in another post.
For now, 22 weeks has been great:)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Outflow of Her Heart
Posted by c&v at Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Maybe you should name her Joy after your prayer for her! I like that! Hope your weekend away is good:)
Post a Comment