CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Treasures (27 weeks)


Annaka Zayn is at 27 weeks now! She is moving, flipping, and kicking like a gold metal gymnast. Yesterday was another first. I was laying on my back and looking at my belly, we saw her move. We could see her move from side to side and then as we stared a bit longer, we saw a definite kick. (Or jab...we could not differentiate if it was a foot kicking or a fist jabbing) Amazing to know, and now literally see more evidence of this little life growing inside. This really is the cool part of pregnancy!

In honor of the first day of Spring we are wearing a shirt that looks like a tablecloth:)


You have heard the phrase "One man's trash is another man's treasure"... well, here it is! I was at the office and happened to sit in this ragged blue chair while waiting for the bathroom to open up. I sat with my arms on the arm rests and began rocking back and forth. Man this chair is comfortable I thought. My head rests perfectly on the back, and then it hit me....this chair rocks AND swivels! We had been dreaming about a glider and ottoman but this chair was wonderful. When I asked about the chair I was told to please take it off their hands. They were looking to get rid of it because they already had another chair to replace it! Now all the little beauty needs is a slipcover and we are set! I have even been taking the basket of kids books (you will see in the photo beside the chair) putting a spare pillow on it and using it as a footrest/ottoman.
The best part is that it was free!

It really was a beauty in her hay day....check out the buttons on the bottom and the green accents. I will be sure to put a picture up when we get a slipcover:)



One last note...Go KU...we won the first round...only a few more until we have another championship title:)

1 comments:

natalie said...

the shirt and the chair! i am SO glad that KU won!! :) i can't wait to see you!! i love you!