


Oh my, I cant believe it has been three weeks already! I can already tell she feels longer, and she is finally an ounce away from being back up to her birth weight. I am labeling her already as a 'snacker' since she loves to eat constantly but falls asleep while eating all the time. She would rather sleep while eating than to take a nap. This is one habit we are working on.
Last Saturday we went to a friends house who has a pool. What a great excuse to put the adorable little swim suit Aunt Crystal gave Annaka on and show off. She did not get in the pool, but did get to feel a little bit of a cannon ball splash! I think she liked it:)
I have also learned a few important things about our little Annaka. She does not like to be hungry...she likes to walk outside with her daddy...she likes to sit in her swing and look at the mobile...she loves staring at the ceiling in the living room...just when we think we are getting on track with somewhat of a schedule she mixes everything up...she has a cute little birthmark on the outside of her right thigh...and she cannot/will not sleep unless her hands are by her face and her feet are free.
If we try to swaddle her, she will wiggle and cry until her hands are free and will kick her feet until you open the bottom so she can move her legs. Enough of this being squished in a little ball.
Sorry for not blogging much right now....I am trying to learn how to balance taking care of her and getting things accomplished. The day our room is clean, laundry put away, and I get a shower before noon there will be quite a celebration!
Here are a few pictures...they were taken on her two week birthday:)





Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Three Weeks Old....Oh My!
Posted by c&v at Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So happy for you. love, romeo, nat and landon!
Cute blog Val! Annaka looks so cute in her bathing suit :) Don't worry about keeping the house straight...just take care of yourself so you can be the best mommy to Annaka! Andi is almost 9 months old and I still haven't conquered keeping the house clean!! Also, *if* you have the time to read "Baby Wise" is the best book ever for learning to put your baby on a schedule. I read it when Andi was 10 weeks old and the day I started implementing it was when she started sleeping through the night and taking actual long naps!
Post a Comment