CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Escape attempt

You would think Mommy would know by now that I don't want to take a nap. I want to eat constantly all morning and be held. She had the nerve to put me in my crib and leave me there to cry for a while! That left me with some time to think about how to escape the tall bars of the crib. First I needed to figure out how to get out of the blanket...then the sleep positioner...then examine the parameter of the crib.

I turned on my Mission Impossible theme music in my head, stuck my toung out, continued crying and began this venture. This is where I started......
and this is how far I got before mommy came back in the room....


Maybe I will inspect the other half during the next 'nap' attempt...

4 comments:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

i wouldn't have believed you if i hadn't seen it myself!

Anonymous said...

how precious! we mommys are just so not with it sometimes! sometimes i wonder what they are thinking...she will get the sleeping thing figured out eventually! hang in there!

Charis

natalie said...

haha, nice :) i miss you guys!! she just wants her aunt natalie to hold her when she sleeps....at least mom warned you that shes going to be spoiled when you leave :)

natalie said...

okay, so i saved the voicemail with her crying on it :) and you need to UPDATE this thing!! :)