Oh where to even begin. I will put a disclaimer at the beginning here warning that this is going to be a long, photo-filled, post...and the favorite things are in no particular order.
Our friend Rhonda brought over gifts for Annaka and Harper. They both got clothes, books and this fun red wagon. Neither of them know how to sit up well yet so we just put them in it for the picture. No, Annaka is not eating Harpers hand, but I think Harper is trying to escape.
This photo was the day last week that Annaka started to notice little details. She had messed all over her outfit so after I cleaned her up, I put her in the swing wearing only a diaper. I put her pink blanket over her to keep her warm while I cleaned up the rest of the mess. When I came back in the room she was holding the edge of the blanket in her hand and was moving it closer to her face, then farther away from her face. She was noticing the light brown trim around the edge. I grabbed my camera and could not get the video to work so this is the best I got.
A friend is letting us borrow this wonderful toy. It is so much fun for her and is building up her attention span. Kind of. I think she is just learning how to do what every woman does best....
Multitasking. Except for when the little dog head on a purple spring (cut out of the photo) scares her. Then she cries and wants to get out of dodge....quick!
Annaka has her first boyfriend! :) She and her friend Jackson were playing today. They were both smiling and having fun looking at each other until we put them side by side. As soon as they were close together this is what happened...
Maybe I should say Turbans. She was smiling at her new friend...then her eyes jogged upward and she stared at his turban. She was still smiling:)


4 comments:
Annaka is too cute!! I can't believe how much she has grown!
So cute! I can't believe she is already 3 1/2 months! I don't have that long left. I posted a pic for you on my blog. :) Hope you are well.
AWE!!! she is SO cute!! i can't WAIT to see her and you guys too!! :) i love you and i miss you all!!
Those pics with her & Harper & Jackson are so cute!! I wish you could get a pic of her looking eye-to-eye with the purple dog on her excer-saucer!
Post a Comment