CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Two of our many new tricks!

I have learned how difficult it is to capture things on the camera! As soon as I get the camera out, she does not smile....does not wave....does not do anything on command. She is more interested in the electronics:) I will try to get a better video soon but here is our first shot......

"Clapping"




"The Wave"
(Sorry I dont know how to turn the video.....so you will have to turn your head)

4 comments:

Kristin Mortensen said...

Very cute :) Thanks for the video.

Anonymous said...

That is quite early for clapping. Smart little girl. Must get it from mommy!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

How fun!! Is she growing any more hair yet? I said this before, but seriously, she's getting cuter!

Debby said...

I love the videos. She is adorable and I can't beleive how old she is already!