Quack Quack Quack, Quack Quack Quack Quack......yeah that song will be stuck in your head permanently (as it is in mine) once you watch this video:)
Clints mom sent Annaka some fun summer dresses and this duck in a package last week. I have to say this is one of the most adorable little toys! Annaka loves it! She has not learned how to turn it on herself yet, but gets so excited when it is singing and dancing. She quacks like a duck and, when standing, dances as well. This video only captured her getting excited and she says quack at the end. I will try to post another video soon with her quacking!
She went through a phase of mooing and quacking a lot and now only does it when she wants to. I will keep trying to catch it on camera to share too:)
Quack Quack Quack....sorry this song is still stuck in my head!
Clints mom sent Annaka some fun summer dresses and this duck in a package last week. I have to say this is one of the most adorable little toys! Annaka loves it! She has not learned how to turn it on herself yet, but gets so excited when it is singing and dancing. She quacks like a duck and, when standing, dances as well. This video only captured her getting excited and she says quack at the tale end. I will try to post another video soon with her quacking!
She went through a phase of mooing and quacking a lot and now only does it when she wants to. I will keep trying to catch it on camera to share too!
Quack Quack Quack....sorry that song is still stuck in my head...goodbye!


3 comments:
SOOO cute! T & I were both cracking up!
Val ... I really think that Annaka could win you $100k if you sent this into America's Funniest Home Videos! She is to adorable! I'm glad your mom sent me this link!
hehe. That is too cute. I can't believe she is getting so big!
Post a Comment