We took a trip to Texas to raise support this month. It was fun and we saw a lot of Texas! I am apparently not very good at remembering I have a camera and forget to take photos. I ended up with a few of Annaka with our friends youngest son Jeremiah, some at the Cadalac Ranch and at the Big Texan ...
and two of our friends Keith and Patty's youngest wrapped like a mummy in a sari.
This only represents three of our seven + stops/events. I dont know if I tried to take some pictures and failed or if I simply did not try very hard.
We came home with a baby who is intrigued with two things.
1. She LOVES to have her teeth brushed! I hope she does not grow out of this one! Every time I brush her teeth for her she then looks up with a goofy grin and smiles showing all of her teeth. Of course she does not show off her new smily face when I began trying to catch it on video....
2. She loves to walk. Everywhere. I have to say it is very strange to be in the kitchen and have a little mini person walk in the room. I still have to do a double take to realize I am not imagining things:) Again, of course the video does not show the real picture of her walking as she is so interested in the camera and tends to focus on that. *note* you cant her it well but she growls at but all you hear is me growling back at her. ha ha


2 comments:
Thanks for posting this :) I can't believe she is walking now. She's pretty solid on her feet too. It's always amazing how much changes in the lives of our little people in only a few months. We miss you guys. I hope you had a nice trip to TX.
Ah Val ... you got in her way! = ) I cannot believe she is 10 months old already ... and walking! It seems like just yesterday I was covering your mom's desk while she was with you!
Post a Comment