CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lucky Little Lady is ONE!



This Lucky little lady had quite a wonderful celebration......or two! We were on the east coast for a month raising support and a little time off in the middle to have a party with both families at the beach!
She kneaded her cake as if it were bread dough....


Then she realized how good it tasted!



Stuff it in!



Then on her actual birthday we celebrated with a Polka Dot Party! These are the only three I have on my computer right now... I will post more next week!

She actually was pretty dainty as she ate her cake...until she had some help from Papa to get her face messy! I dont think she minded much:)


One of her favorite toys is her doll stroller. I think it may come in a tie with her ball.


She would put her doll in the stroller.....then put the ball in the stroller.... and push/pull it everywhere!


She had to leave all her toys behind two weeks after her birthday. I am excited to see her re-discover them next week when we return home after a month away!




Sorry for the random post with not much information, I have began this post many times. Sometimes with stories...sometimes creative ways to talk about Annaka and her birthday. Time is flying by and there was not even a post of her birthday parties so I am just going to piece something together and will write more later! :) We have been in Portland for a month long training and will be in the midwest next week.

2 comments:

Debby said...

Hey Valerie! Glad to see some pics of Annaka's birthday! It is so crazy how fast they grow. I have been thinking about you lately and wondering how you guys are doing. I would love to hear more about what you are up to and your plans. Send me a meesage sometime FB or something! Hope the fund raising is going well.

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

I love that super tall candle! What a sweet little one-year-old...I want Annaka & Harper to hang out sometime soon...I have a feeling they would love jabbering to each other:)