CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 1, 2010

A run in the rain.

Today I went for a run in the rain.

It was good. Wonderful. Relaxing. So great that as soon as I came inside (soaked), sat down, I wanted to go outside again. It has been a long time since I have played in the rain. I guess today was my version of playing in the rain. I thought it would be a time for me to shut down my brain....news to me...time alone, with no cute little two year old at my ankles, is not when my brain decides to turn off. My brain turns off when I need to remember something or when I am trying to gather my purse or bag to go somewhere (especially the bank or post office...I go, then realize I only accomplished half of what I set out to do there) or even worse, when I am trying to have a phone call. Why is it that I cannot turn off my brain when I choose to. Oh well, I am looking forward to my run tomorrow and will bring an agenda to think through:)


Annaka has started standing holding her lower back for pictures. I have no idea why....many times she is lifting up her dress at the same time. We said stand here for a picture and this was her pose.

She loved looking at and smelling the flowers.


Staring contest with the eagle.


By far, our favorite activity of the day was chasing the fountain. Up and down the ramp. Annaka and her friend she met at the fountains would run up and down chasing the quickly moving water.

Then she got all too comfortable with the water...sticking her hands, arms in the fountain.




This has nothing to do with Annaka...just a wierd looking venus fly trap plant I think looks cool.

0 comments: