CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 4, 2011

Early Morning Pedi

Ahhh, what better to do on a 14 day break from school for the local festival season than an impromptu pedi? :) (We will talk about that festival season later) 

We rolled out of bed, ate breakfast and Papa soaked his feet as he drank his morning coffee. (Wearing flip flops and going barefoot all the time does numbers on your feet! )   Annaka then decided she wanted to soak hers too! 

Then she decided her monkey friend needed a pedicure as well. He got a tupperware 'dubbah', as they are called here, to soak in. 




She even held his hand incase he was scared. 



 Oh please excuse the mess! I knew we needed to do a cleaning day in her room and after taking these photos I quickly realized how badly it needed to be done!! 



She had so much fun! 


Splashing soapy water on a floor that needs to be mopped...sure why not. Two birds with one stone! 


Yep, caught you splashing! 




Oh look at that hair! Did I mention this was an early morning pedi? I mean, no bath, no brush, breakfast still on our faces, maybe I should have thought about that before taking so many pictures! 




0 comments: