Whoa am I thankful that I have some mommy friends who set me straight before I make a huge mistake....most of the time.
Annaka's school was having a 'Fancy Dress' party. Just as I begin to think through what she should wear...."Maybe I can get some fun fabric and make her a dress/skirt or something" a mom leans over and asks me if I want to come with her to look at costumes. A little confused I asked her what she was looking for to which she answers "I signed my daughter up to be a pilot".
I stopped in my tracks long enough to ask questions and found out "Fancy Dress" just means she dresses up out of the ordinary as some prescribed thing/person. It was Helper Day and we needed to sign up our kiddos to dress up as a community helper. There was even a list we had to pick from. I had waited too long and only had a few to choose from.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Fancy Dress
We signed up to be a teacher. Here is our little "Fancy Dress Teacher"
Hair in a 'bun' with a pencil in it....
Sari on and books in arm:)
Posted by c&v at Sunday, January 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment