CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Confessions of both Mama and Daughter....

Mama first...well, cause I am writing this....

1. When I get on the elevator I not only hit the button for the floor I am going to but I hit the 'close doors' button repeatedly. (When no one is trying to get on of course)

2. I put on Ratattoue rather than Minnie Mouse for my two year old(even though that is what she was asking for) because I was tired of listening to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song.

3.The Pioneer Woman is one of my favorite people even though I have never met her. I am reading the pioneer woman’s blog while eating dinner. Saddly, I am eating plain spagetti noodles (leftover) with butter on them for dinner. Is that allowed? Reading the blog of a wonderful cook, yet eating bla...plain...leftover noodles. Oh well, if I dont eat them tonight , the trash can eats them tomorrow.

4.After being stingy with bubble wrap and tissue paper when putting away Christmas decorations, I found three unused pieces of bubble wrap. Part of me wanted to get my decorations back out and utilize these pieces of treasured bubble wrap. Guests are coming tomorrow, more cleaning is waiting me right now....so I will stick them in the cabinet beside the box of Christmas decor to use on a less busy day....who am i kidding they will probably stay there (or shoved in the Christmas decor box), unused, until next year.

Confessions from Annaka....

1. Annaka likes "chocolate in a line". I had no idea what this was until I looked at her handmotions as she asked (begged) for it. Fingers closed, flat and fingertips touching...."I want Chocolate in a line....no the one in a line" Chocolate in a line=Candy Bar

2. After being scared out of her cute little pants in a restaurant that reminds me much of Rainforest Cafe in the states...Annaka is now not fond of Rhinoceros. "That one that moves its head, thats one that moves its head, that rhinoceros is gonna kill me" ....oh my.

3. Art can be found in anything. Even when oatmeal is smeared in our hands and then our hands are clapped leaving a splattering design on the floor. "Oh pretty mommy, look" ...Annaka was very amused....mommy was not.

4. Confession....Annaka is very good at the art of delay. One night we put her to bed at 8:30pm...she was still awake at 12:30am when we went to bed. We decided a slumber party was in order so she came to sleep in our bed.
As soon as we lay down she said..."There are shadows on the ceiling, its from a car outside"
Me: Yes, now it is time to go to sleep.
Annaka: I just wanna talk to you mommy.
Me: Now it is time to be quiet and go to sleep, when we wake up and eat breakfast we can talk more.
Annaka: Ok mommy, I will be quiet now and then when i wake up we will go eat breakfast and then i will talk to you.
Me: ok, good night sweetheart.
Annaka: Good night mommy, i am going to be quiet now but when i wake up in the morning, i am going to eat breakfast and talk to you.

*cue the exact same conversation for about 10 minutes.

5. Oh there could be so much more....

0 comments: