As I sit here I just realized there is an overload of sounds hitting all at the same time.
-Tambourines from a ceremony next door
-Kids playing (Annaka included) across the hall...ie read as high pitch screaming and running while playing
-Tweets and random noises from birds that have unfortunately built a nest outside our window
-Vehicle horns on the road
-Motorcycle engine roaring by
-A cow is mooing on the road
-People in the flat upstairs are moving their chairs/furnature
-A TV in the other room
-Men on the street yelling
-Parking guard on the street blowing his whistle
No, this is not over an afternoon time span, it is a 30 second time span while typing. I think I have learned to block out most of it and/or have music on during the day. (which I am not sure if it adds to the confusion of sounds or drowns the others out)
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Posted by c&v at Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment