This morning was definitely a highlight. We got to see our precious babies again, our last ultrasound here in Asia!
We dropped Annaka off at school and headed up two floors to the Radiology Clinic. As we watched my heart fluttered, as it usually does. For some reason I always hop up on the table part in excitement to see our precious ones, but another part of me is fearful that she is going to find some bad news or something. I am thankful that all is good and our little ones are growing growing growing.
As the Dr. was trying to get a leg measurement Baby Two was kicking, more like a bucking horse would kick both hind legs. The Dr had to stop, giggle and try again.
Baby One is on my right side and is set higher up. Baby Two is lower and on my left side and tends to kick Baby One. Wow, do these babies like to move and shake! This is probably why I can feel Baby One move more and why it is much more comfy to sleep on my right side!?!
I am feeling a tad bit better these days. Still stay in the house and mostly in the bedrooms as there is air conditioning! The Lord really gave me a little blessing about two weeks ago. We had some friends visiting and for the first time in months I woke up and did not feel like a train wreck. Whereas I had been needing Clint go get me some oatmeal the second my eyes opened, before moving so that I could avoid throwing up, for the first time I was able to sit up, take my nausea meds and eat a cereal bar with no assistance! Then I was able to sit up and interact with people (in my air conditioned room) all day for two days! It truly was a blessing. The Lord knew exactly when I needed that wave of relief. Now I venture into the non-ac living room for at least an hour or two each day.
I now feel I have passed the "throw up for no reason" stage. Now if I throw up or have to sit over my little pink bucket it is for a specific reason that I can pinpoint.
1. I am within a half an our or so of taking my next dose of nausea meds
2. I tried a new food outside of my five that don't typically make me sick
3. I am laying down
4. something is touching my neck/shoulders/upper back (hair, sleeved shirts, the pillow when trying to lay down, the back of the chair, etc)
5. I am hungry.
I can tend to control or remedy most all of these. I feel we are taking a step in the right direction, but need to take another giant step before I fly for 30 hours in a few weeks.
We are all getting more and more excited for the babies arrival! Annaka loves her 'ducklings' as she calls them and talks to them daily. She gives my growing beachball...I mean belly a hug and sits on my knee and tells me she wants to rock the babies so we rock side to side for a few minutes. She is going to be a wonderful big sister:)
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Highlights
Posted by c&v at Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lovely to read your updates. Let us know when you are flying.We look forward to seeing Arnold and Lisa, Megan and Matthew maybe next month. SO glad your sickness is improving. xx Ruth
Delighted to read your update, so glad the sickness is improving. Let us know when you are travelling. xx Ruth
Post a Comment