In the beginning...Why have I waited until almost 12 weeks to begin this blog, some may ask. You cant really write about something until you have experienced something.
We found out the week we returned from a trip to Asia that we are expecting our first child. How exciting at first...until the real pilgrimage began. I had always had this picture of how 'wonderful' it would be to be pregnant. A Princess is what I felt like as Clint would not let me even carry laundry downstairs or groceries upstairs. This went on for about a week or so until this sickness began and I realized "This is a lot tougher that it seems!"
I have been learning a lot, and I am sure what I think I am learning now, will come in a more clear light in a few weeks, months, years. But, for now....the pilgrimage has began.
p.s. I do understand that if we find out we are having a little boy I will have to change the color of this blog....but for now we can have fun with pink:)
Monday, December 3, 2007
In the Beginning....
Posted by c&v at Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yay!! i love you and i wonder why you are JUST now starting this.. :) but i love you and i am SO excited to read this everyday!!!
haha, i like the pinkness :) and REAL men wear pink :)
Post a Comment