CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Little Red Bucket

My little red bucket has been my second best friend the past month or so. It has gone most everywhere with me:) Everywhere around the apartment at least. I am hoping to soon retire the little red bucket to its previous purpose of holding soapy water when we clean.

I don't necessarily consider myself a highly emotional person, until now. I have found hormones and emotions take over everything sometimes. I have also come to realize that occasionally when I have a time of hormonal/emotional breakdown, I am really learning something.

Uncontrollably crying last week I did not understand what was going on. I felt horrible, I looked horrible, I knew I was grouchy and could not stop throwing up, yet my husband was still telling me how much he loves me and how beautiful he thinks I am. He randomly would get up and ask me if I want something to drink or a fudge pop. Why was he being so nice? How could he think I was beautiful? It has been almost five weeks of this sickness and my husband is still so loving and caring. He portrays a wonderful picture of how marriage and love for each other is unconditional. It still brings me to tears.


For now, I had better get back to my little red bucket:(

3 comments:

natalie said...

i love you so much! you are an amazing woman of God and Clint is an awesome father figure and man of God! i love you both so much! and i wish i lived closer to you! i love you so much!

Heather said...

You're smart to have a bucket. I used to just sleep in the bathroom. :)

Unknown said...

I agree with Natalie . . . real men wear pink! I love you both very much and I am praying for you. I totally understand the “sick” part of being pregnant (thank you very much Val and Nat)! Hopefully, it will pass, but . . . . you will probably still have that “yuck” feeling ‘til the end, but once BB arrives and you hold that sweet baby in your arms, those sick feelings will soon be a very distant memory.

Love you LOTS!

Mom