Thursday it was all confirmed. We are really having a baby. The past several weeks have been filled with doubt as I have been really sick, and needing some sort of confirmation that this really does have a purpose. I had a lingering fear that we would go to the appointment and they would tell me I am not really pregnant, but have some terminal illness. I was sitting on the table as the midwife was trying to find the heartbeat and my eyes filled with tears. It was taking a long time and she could not find the heartbeat. One minute...two minutes...three minutes...finally, as my eyes were filled with fearful tears, she found a heartbeat! It is strong and fast! What a wonderful reminder that God is creating someone...even if it does not seem like it from our perspective. It is good to hear the midwife tell us our little girl (or boy) is strong and healthy so far!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Its a Baby...Confirmed.
Posted by c&v at Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY!!!!
I'm so happy for you Val!! You are going to be such an amazing mom!!!!!
You're in my prayers!!
Love you!
Leslie
yay!! i am SO glad you let me listen to the heartbeat!! made my day!! :) i love you and i hope you are feeling better now!! i can't wait to see your baby belly :)
i love you!!
Post a Comment