38 weeks...still trying to jump out my belly button...
Now my bag are packed for real.....our birth plan is written....and clint has a list of food I want to eat after Annaka is born:)
I have successfully cleaned out our file cabinet and other odd things are completed that have nothing to do with having a baby but, nonetheless, are they finished now and we are all that much more ready for Annaka to join us!
Today Clint put together our stroller...
It hit me on Thursday night when we were at our breastfeeding class that we are going to have a real little girl. (What a concept, I know) Holding that doll that weighs the same as a 'typical' newborn yet is the size of a five month old as we learn how to breastfeed, made me realize how her eyes will be so close to mine and how great it will be to be able to talk to her and look at her eyes and fingers and toes.
and this is what happens when I try to see my feet. If I lean wayyyy over or use a full length mirror it is possible to see the toes. I have said I am going to get a pedicure because I cant even reach my little toe very well...but we will see if there is time for that.
I will post more often these last few days...
Sunday, June 8, 2008
38 Weeks
Posted by c&v at Sunday, June 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
LOVE your stroller and try to stay cool in this heat! and go get your pedicure...you deserve it girl ;o)
Post a Comment