Catching an artistic moment is not always that easy. Especially for me who is not the photography pro like my hubby. One day we were sitting on the couch talking and saw Annaka at the dining room table 'drawing'. Before we knew it she pulled the note pad to the bench, stood on the paper and began tracing her feet. I grabbed the camera and Clint got some good photos from under the table!
What would any girl do next?
Color her painted toenails of course! She colored them blue....to match her dress. Maybe we will have to get some real blue toenail polish as well:)
Too bad we did not get a photo of her little tongue that sticks out when she is concentrating.


4 comments:
she sticks her tongue out too?? yay!!!
Yes she does!! :) Kinda like others I know:)
Oh my gosh, this is adorable!!!!! Tell her grandma can't wait for her to come to my house to color and paste!
She randomly said to me the other day "ahhh, I miss Grandma" she will have LOTS of fun at your house:)
Post a Comment